Sunday, August 30, 2009

DIY #1: Homemade Gift Idea.

I've decided I want to start posting some DIY (do it yourself) kind of projects.
I want to get back into being creative.
I miss doing projects and thought this might help.

Here is a simple DIY homemade gift idea;
An artsy way to frame an inspiring or loved quote.

Tools needed:
- picture frame of any size
-scrap paper/artsy paper
-a quote loved by the person receiving the gift or a quote you love for the person
-scissors
-tape
-rubber cement (or glue)
-pen or sharpie

I used paper that was in my scrap bin and cute around the cute designs.

I have a list of quotes that are inspiring or that I love in the arts and crafts box.
You can easily find quotes online.

The final product.

1 comment:

  1. love it! i'm def. stealing this diy project idea lol!
    -danielle

    ReplyDelete