Friday, November 13, 2009

To Write Love...

On Her Arms.
Today I write on mine to represent them.
This hits close to home for me.
It's on my heart now that I have freedom to see those hurting freed.
Today is a day dedicated to remembering those lost,
to pray for those who are struggling with depression
and to hopefully change a life.

Wearing it today to support a great cause. One of my favourite t-shirts to date.

From the TWLOHA facebook;
*****To Write Love On Her Arms Day is a day where anyone can write the words love on their arms, to support those who are fighting against depression and those who are trying to recovering. On this day, just write love on your arms, and show it off, other people will ask why you have love written on your arms, and you tell them you are supporting to write love on her arms day, and how its benefiting a non profit organization helping stop depression, and make love the movement ♥

Unfortunately, no one asked me why I had love written on my arm, and I did feel kind of silly doing so, but to me it was worth it just to see love written here all day and remember to keep praying for my loved ones that I know are dealing with this very thing. It's such a battle and I believe it can be won.

Thank you Jesus for healing us.
Please help others find freedom too.

Want to buy a shirt to support this cause? Click here.

1 comment: