Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blind to Identity.

I tried to read the colours in Your eyes
That's when I realized I'm blind

Blind to your smile for me
Seeing only what I choose to see
Not because I do not want this
I trust You, just not myself
I long to be who I am in You
I will be

Vaguely I remember, all You've done in me
For old lies overshadow, who I know I'm meant to be
I can see it, yes, even more that ever before
I need to believe it, not just know

You love me for me
Though I cannot understand 
Your love is surreal
Yet it touches me

Open my eyes
To see the colours in Your eyes
Specifically for me
The colours of love
Calling me beauty divine

-Since December of '05 God  has been speaking to me about who I am in Him. I still have a hard sometimes grasping this completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment