Thursday, February 5, 2009

Goodbye. Goodbye, You Little Lie.

Beauty
Beauty like a sunshine ray
Oh please follow as I run

For I run 
Yes, I run now
Into this spring
Where sunshine meets memouries
The ones which run so deep

An ugly past, you say
Yes, maybe, but with a depth, you see
You missed the part about redemption
When you began to come haunt me
The moment where my life, my past, and my Redeemer collided
The moment where I met His eyes
And have found
A simplicity in freedom

So goodbye, goodbye 
You little lie

Memouries no longer surrounding, 
Holding me down
Yet pressing through
And screaming the word shine
For as scars they must now shine
Shine.

I run, run along now
Through this sweet melody

Hello. Hello.
My sunshine ray
Goodbye. Goodbye 
You little lie.

Only speak redemption, Darling
For this now is all you hold.

 - when I recognized the lies the enemy was speaking to me, and the actual truth that I am free.

No comments:

Post a Comment